Re: Nautilus unstable install fails.Bug?

Not so fast... It worked when I was doing an apt-get update/dist-upgrade on a woody machine with apt/sources.list pointing to unstable deb packages.

Now, if I do the nautilus install on another system with testing installed and APT::Default-Release "testing"; in my debconf, then I get the following error.

  nautilus: Depends: gconf (>= 1.0.7) but 1.0.4-3 is to be installed
            Depends: libeel0 (>= 1.0.2) but 1.0.1-2 is to be installed
            Depends: libgconf11 (>= 1.0.7) but 1.0.4-3 is to be installed
Depends: libgnome-vfs0 (>= 1.0.3) but 1.0.1-2 is to be installed Depends: libnautilus0 (>= 1.0.6) but it is not going to be installed

Do I need to remove the line in debconf to just to a nautilus install?
Thanks for your help,

LdS

Laurent de Segur wrote:

Nautilus installed fine and works great now. What a beauty!
Thanks,

LdS