Nautilus unstable install fails.Bug?

Hi,

I just tried the installation of Nautilus from sid running woody. There is a
dependency of libeel0 on libeel-data and vice-and-versa that causes the
package installer to barf an error message suggesting that I file a bug. I
tried force-installing the 2 individual libs but this shows the same
problem.

I was just curious to know if someone had succeeded in installing Nautilus
on woody lately. I found some reports back in March stating that what I am
trying to do is not working. Maybe things have changed since then.

Thanks for your help and feedback in advance,

LdS