Re:iBook 2001: what are the Kernel options for networking?

Cced to list, because it is interesting.

It turns out I had a lightly more complex problem: to get the DHCP
client working you have to turn CONFIG_PACKET and CONFIG_FILTER on in
your kernel.  Whoever had the foresight to place this info in the
dhclient-2.2.x error messages has my gratitude.

Both networking and X work on my kernel now.  Next up: airport.

Gordon