Re: Mac-On-Linux?

Hi,

Mark Brown writes:

> > perhaps mol-modules-source should also provide "mol-modules"?

> I'd question having the dependancy in the first place, though -
> nothing else with similar needs (lm-sensors for example) does that
> and it is unhelpful if one doesn't wish to use kernel-package.

You have a point there that I first overlooked.  Still, I would like
to keep a dependency expressing that mol needs its kernel modules to
function.  This does come at a price (namely, installing three
unnecessary kernel modules) for users who decide to bypass the package
system.  But I think it is preferrable to leaving out vital components
of a piece of software by default.

Regards, Jens.

--
J'qbpbe, le m'en fquz pe j'qbpbe!