Re: Mac-On-Linux?

Hi,

Nik writes:

> > I'm wanting to install Mac-On-Linux on my potato system

> doesnt this work ->
>  apt-get install mol

No, this doesn't work.  mol is in sid and woody, but not in potato.
I'm not running a powerpc system with potato, so a backport would be a
major effort.

> failing that, download the source, and compile everything.. ,.

Please.  If a Debian package fails in any way, you should file a bug
against it, so the maintainer (in the case of mol, yours truly) can
fix it.

Regards, Jens.

--
J'qbpbe, le m'en fquz pe j'qbpbe!