Re: X on the new TiBooks

On 19 Nov 2001, Jeffrey W. Baker wrote:

> On Mon, 2001-11-19 at 05:51, Christopher C. Chimelis wrote:
> > It did reach CVS, fyi, but their changelogs are not keyed by date, but
> > rather by month, then by person and aren't guaranteed to be in
> > chronological order within the month :-P  Of course it would be much
> > easier to isolate the patches if they had a cvsweb interface, but I
> > digress.
>
> Here's one: http://cvsweb.xfree86.org/cvsweb/

Thanks!  That makes life much easier.  Now, if the XFree86 group only made
their ordinary web pages easier to navigate :-P  While I'm ranting, if
anyone has connections with them, see if they can put up a links page to
link to any chip docs that are freely available...it's irritating having
to dig for them (gcc has a nice links page that links to the arch manuals,
for example).  Ok, enough OT ranting :-P