Re: new ibook - potato 2.2r4 - image not found

On Thu, Nov 08, 2001 at 09:36:55PM -0800, Matt Brubeck wrote:
> On Fri, 9 Nov 2001, Florian Friesdorf wrote:
>
> > Another strange thing is, that after Installing MacOS X I cannot boot
> > anything. MacOS 9 and MacOS X, and also their install CDs hang during
> > boot phase. They stopped nearly at the end of the progress bar.
>
> I'm really not sure what might cause this, but a good first step is to
> reset the PRAM.  Hold down cmd-opt-p-r during boot until it chimes twice.

Thanks for the fast reply.
Sorry, I forgot to mention, that I already tried to reset the PRAM.
I waited 3 chimes. But it did not help.

You write "chimes twice". Du you mean two with little time between them,
or the normal bootup chimes from two bootups?

thx
florian

--
     Florian Friesdorf <42ff@gmx.net>
OpenPGP key available on public key servers

------> Save the future of Open Source <------
-> Online-Petition against Software Patents <-
------> http://petition.eurolinux.org <-------