Re: install guide for ppc-mac

On Sat, Nov 03, 2001 at 05:35:18PM -0900, Ethan Benson wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 03, 2001 at 06:23:29PM -0500, sloopy malibu wrote:
> >

> > not sure where to report this but this link:
> >
> > http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/dists/woody/main/disks-powerpc/3.0.16-2001-1
> > 0-27/powermac/install.txt
> >
> > has a echo problem with the section headings...
>
> its generated from sgml, i don't know enough about sgml to explain
> this, Chris has taken over maintaining the powerpc (and much more)
> installation documentation in boot-floppies, Chris this is from
> powerpc-specials/install-pmac.en.sgml

When I found that a few months ago, dan explained that the doubled letters
were supposed to come out bold.

But I'll put it on my list... unless sloopy would like to try a patch to
remove the doubling...

|  .''`.  |   Debian GNU/Linux: <http://www.debian.org>          |
| : :'  : |   debian-imac: <http://debian-imac.sourceforge.net>  |
| `. `'`  |      Chris Tillman        tillman@azstarnet.com      |
|   `-    |            May the Source be with you                |