Problems with 2.2rev3 on a iBook Dual USB

Well, I downloaded the iso and verified the md5sum. Used xcdroast to burn the iso to cd. It will mount under Linux and Windows, but not Mac OS X. If I hold down the 'c' during boot it continues to boot off the hd. If I go into OpenFirmware and use 'boot cd:\\yaboot' and other strings it says 'bad nodePtr' (I believe) and that it can't load the file.

Any idea what I am doing wrong? I haven't installed Linux on this machine before. I have over a GB waiting for it and use Debian on sever x86 servers, but I am not sure what happened here :)

Thanks,
Bill

  Bill Vinson
<billvinson@mac.com>