Re: nocombreloc build error in buildd logs?

On 12 Cheshvan 5762, Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:

>> > Otherwise we won't be able to parse -z nocombreloc.
>>
>> So why is there no bug about this yet? ;)
>
> Because, after not finding emacs21 on ppc, everyone has fixed the
> makefile and built emacs21 a week ago?

I must confess, that is what _I_ did.  *smiles*

But being in a minority among minorities (PPC user and Emacs user,
diehard both) one assumes that not many people were in the same boat.
Bad assumption, I know.
--
Charles Sebold                                    13th of Cheshvan, 5762