Re: DGA on iBook2

Michel Dänzer wrote:

On Sun, 2001-10-28 at 16:08, Adrian Cox wrote:

[...]

But no such line appears in the X server log. Is there some other option I need to enable it? There's no mention of apm in man XF86Config-4.

I don't have any option either; it should automatically use it when
available. It should also issue a warning otherwise. So if there is
nothing about APM at all in the log, something is wrong - do you use
Debian XFree86 packages or have you built it yourself?

Using packages out of testing, with the r128_drv module compiled locally.

--
Adrian Cox   http://www.humboldt.co.uk/