What G3/G4 accelerator cards work with PowerPC Linux?

I have a PowerMac 7300 (200 MHz 604e) and I'm thinking of using my tax rebate to purchase an accelerator card. The cards I'm aware of are Sonnet Crescendo, PowerLogix PowerForce, XLR8 Carrier, and XLR8 MACh Carrier.

Can any one give me any information on which of these upgrade cards (or others) work (or are known not to work) with PowerPC Linux, and Debian in particular (I'm running a 2.2.19 kernel if that matters, and have MacOS 8.1).

Also, can anybody tell me (or tell me where to find information on) how much of a performance improvement I can expect for typical software development tasks (compiling and running Java, C, and C++ programs, browsing the web, reading email, etc).

	thanks,
	Peter Canning