Re: OpenGL acceleration on a rage 128 pro

I am using Linux 2.4.13-pre3-ben0, and xfree86 4.1.0-8 (from the debian
package). I haven't added any patches to the kernel. I've noticed this
problem with 2.4.9 and 4.0.3 also. When I boot from the 2.2r3 CD with
kernel 2.2.19, the Voodoo3 display initializes, and I see 3 or 4 yaboot
(or is it quik?) debug messages. I have seen X work on unaccelerated
framebuffer device with this card a long time ago.