Re: XFree86 4.1.0 r128 driver compilation

Are there any noticable speed differences between UseFBDev and the driver
itself?

I remember using fbdev in 4.0 with xpilot. My machine can play unreal and
create images with photoshop in MacOS perfectly, but skips in xpilot.

- David Zhou

  dzhou@glue.umd.edu
  aim: Lightstatic