Re: confname.h: comma at end of enum list

On Tue, Oct 23, 2001 at 09:13:00AM +0200, Lars Brinkhoff wrote:
> I have started getting this compilation warning a lot:
> /usr/include/bits/confname.h:565: warning: comma at end of enumerator list
>
> If I remove the offending comma, the warning dissapears.

Silly, but nothing serious.  The trailing comma was explicitly allowed
by the standard to facilitate things like generated code and #ifdeffing
away of enumerator elements.  Some coding styles (notably MS) advocate
always including that trailing comma.

Jeroen