Re: I'm one step away from Airport

On Oct 15 2001, Orion Buckminster Montoya wrote:
> Yep, sure did: good to know.  But what can I do?  I tried
> route add -net netmask dev eth1
> (based on the router and netmask from a Mac OS Mac that uses the UFO)
> but it told me the netmask didn't match the router.

	Well, isn't a network address that mixes well with
        the netmask you've shown. You'd probably have to use

	While I have no idea of how to operate a wireless device (I
	have never ever *seen* one, much less played with one), I'd
	suggest that you first disable eth0 and only then activate
	eth1 if possible.

	Also, you'd probably need to have a default route to play with

	I can't help you with the remaining parts of your message.

	[]s, Roger...

  Rogério Brito - rbrito@ime.usp.br - http://www.ime.usp.br/~rbrito/