Re: Mozilla problems with PPC?

> > > you should install mozilla 0.9.4-4 which is in sid.  (not woody).
> >
> >         Which works OK, but which, unfortunately, needs immense
> >         amounts of RAM.
> >
> >         This is an especially unfortunate situation with older
> >         machines, which frequently don't have the needed RAM (my
> >         PowerMac 9500 only has 64MB and 64MB is "fewer" for a PowerPC
> >         than for a x86, since the PPC binaries are usually bigger than
> >         their x86 counterparts).
>
> Ebay is your friend.

That's a real poor solution to something likely caused by feeping
creaturism aka code bloat.

Just Say No to mozilla seems the only sane way to go here? That would be
sad indeed, but with Linux getting more mainstream we apparently get all
the 'benefits' Winlose minus the stability problems now.

	Michael