Upgraded to sid, but went back to potato because of one prob...

	I upgraded to sid, but went back because I have problem, where my Sid Mac is
looking for sl0 and so I can connect to my ISP but I can't surf because of
something on my end?  I encountered this problem on PC once but I forgot what I did,
it was a config file I think, if anyone can help I can upgrade to sid.  I WANT
SID.  Must have sid....Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Patrick Klee - Linux FrEaK
"Life is short, make your mark."