Re: chroot or buildlogs access for powerpc?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: chroot or buildlogs access for powerpc?
- From: Christian Hammers <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2001 15:27:56 +0200
- Message-id: <20011007152756.A13413@westend.com>
- In-reply-to: <20010923171426.B7297@nevyn.them.org>; from firstname.lastname@example.org on Sun, Sep 23, 2001 at 05:14:26PM -0400
- References: <20010923223353.C23545@westend.com> <20010923171426.B7297@nevyn.them.org>
On Sun, Sep 23, 2001 at 05:14:26PM -0400, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> The comment for mysql in my logs is:
> tcpd.h and c++ don't mix
> tcpd.h seems to be included from a C++ source file and not compile
> properly... building on voltaire should show the problem.
Can you please install libwrap0-dev 7.6-8.3 ?
Disappointed by the apes God created mankind.
After that he resigns from further experiments.