kernel-image-2.4.10-benh-xfs

Hi,

I am basically finished with the package mentioned above.  The only
thing I lack is a few useful config files.  Right now, I am using the
one from Ben's tree with XFS support thrown in, but it would be easy
to add a few more.  For instance, how do people feel about building
Firewire support into the kernel instead of as modules?  I imagine
this would be good for installing on Firewire disks.

Anyway, if you feel that any special configuration should be
supported, drop me a line or rather a config file.

Regards, Jens.

--
J'qbpbe, le m'en fquz pe j'qbpbe!