Re: Success installing woody with a 9500/180MP and problems with X

On Sat, Sep 29, 2001 at 06:12:26PM -0300, Rog?rio Brito wrote:
> 	The PowerMac that I have here has a video card named IMS TT
> 	(that's what the kernel framebuffer driver tells at dmesg),
> 	with 4MB of VRAM.

> Section "Device"
> 	Identifier	"Generic Video Card"
> 	Driver		"fbdev"
> #	Option		"UseFBDev"		"true"
> 	VideoRam	4096
> EndSection

You have an IMS (Integrated Micro Solutions) TwinTurbo card.

Try using the "imstt" driver.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     Never attribute to malice that
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     which can be adequately explained