Re: Kernel Panic exiting debug monitor under 2.4.10-ben0

is it really too much trouble to create a new message to the list
instead of inserting unrelated messages into random threads?

and no this doesn't only screw up mutt, it also screws up the list
archives.

don't use reply unless its a reply.

and no; reply && change subject != new message