PReP Questions

I recently aquired an old Motorola PReP board and am in the process of
installing Debian/potato on it.  The board is an AT form factor board,
probably an 'Atlas' from the manuals I looked at on the web.

Are ISA devices supported?  I see ISA devices in the kernel
configuration but some HDD troubles have kept me from building a new
kernel.

1. I am interested in support for an ISA SVGA card and NE2000 type
network card.  I also have a sound card that I wouldn't mind using.
Right now I am borrowing a PCI network card and operating it over a
serial port.

Right now both are ignored by the PPCBug and the kernel.  According to
the manual PPCBug should use a VGA card if it is present.  The cards
worked in the 386 I borrowed the chassis from.

2. When I do have a kernel built do I just dd it to the PReP boot
partition?  Is arch/ppc/boot/zImage the correct file?

3. How do I set the default kernel boot parameters?  I can change them
during the boot, but don't know where the defaults are set.

--
Shawn D'Alimonte   sdalimon@home.com