ATI RAGE 128 AGP support on XFree4.1 ?

Hi everybody,

I'm looking for documentation about the ati supported cards on XFree 4.1.

My computer is a PowerPC G4 with an AGP graphics card (ATI RAGE 128
16Mo), how can i enable the agp support (a module kernel or recompile
the kernel ?), where i can find drivers for my card to use it with XFree4.1.

My distribution is potato 2.2 r0 and the only video support is the frame
buffer and it is very slow !!!My card is used like a pci card !!!!!!!

Thanks for your help.
Dabowl