chroot or buildlogs access for powerpc?

Hello porters

Bug #112617 says that there's no powerpc package for my MySQL package.

I want to see why but on db.debian.org and the developers corner of
www.debian.org I cannot find information about where the build logs
are. I logged into voltaire but it just told me that currently there are
not available chroots. Anyways, if there were some, I wouldn't know how to
chroot inside them with fakeroot to be able to install my build depended
libraries.

Where is the piece of documentation that I obviously seem to have missed? :)

bye & thanks,

 -christian-