svid output on a lombard?

Does anyone know what's involved in getting the svideo output on a
lombard working?  There's very little mention of "svideo" in the ati X
driver, so I'm curious if this is supported/where to look in the docs.

Is it connected in such a way that I should be able to enable video
mirroring and set the proper video mode and have things work?

There's no mention of svideo in the docs either, so I assume that it
works this way.

Anyone have this working/tried it out before?

Thanks,
--
Josh Huber                                   | huber@debian.org |