Re: apt-get barfs with a SIGSEGV

Colin,

Thanks for the pointer, I just sent a detailed email to this address. I
added ppc dump, and the location in both disassembled code and source code
where I get the exception, with other additional info. Clearing the cache
didn't solve the issue, but since I provide a way for reproducing this bug
100%, it should make things easier.

Thanks again,

Laurent