Re: apt-get barfs with a SIGSEGV

Hi,

Replying to my own post to provide more info. This problem is reproducible
when I edit my /etc/apt/sources.files and switch from testing to unstable
and vice-and-versa without doing an apt-get update and just directly doing
an apt-get source of some package. So doing the required apt-get update
after editing the file  won't show the problem (that's the workaround.)

Now, I just wished that there would be a friendlier way to tell about this
than throwing a SIGSEGV exception, because obviously there is a bogus
dereferenced pointer in one of the destructors in the apt-get lib.

Laurent