Re: where is benh's page?

Michel Dänzer <michdaen@iiic.ethz.ch> wrote:

>Why not use something like PHP to do it transparently?
>

>--
>Earthling Michel D?nzer (MrCooper)/ Debian GNU/Linux (powerpc) developer
>XFree86 and DRI project member   /  CS student, Free Software enthusiast

We have no html/php gurus working on the site currently. On the good side, this means everything is lean and simple. On the bad side, it means noone suggests things like this and then provides an example. Next time I see you on irc I'll let you show me how.

-jeramy
--
-jeramy b smith

"Linux is Fun!" -Linus Torvalds