Re: vi problems, linux keycodes and yaboot questions

Michael Schmitz <schmitz@opal.biophys.uni-duesseldorf.de> writes:

> That'll bring you back to default booting MacOS if a) you keep it
> installed and b) your boot-device variable ever gets reset (a hard
> kernel crash often does that for me). OF seems to default to the
> first 'blessed' filesystem it can find, that's why having the
> bootstrap partition first is nicer.

Speaking of this...Do you know what the cause of this is?  Is this a
hardware issue?

(the resetting of boot-device on a crash, often because I put my
machine to sleep and the battery runs out)

ttyl,

--
Josh Huber                                   | huber@debian.org |