Java2 for Debian PPC

Hi,

I stfw'ed without much success looking for the .deb packages of the
blackdown port of jdk 1.3.1 on linux-powerpc.

Although I found on the blackdown mirrors all the debian packages for the
i386 port, the ppc dir seems to be missing. I was wondering if anyone on
this list knows where I could find the jdk debian packages for ppc?
Logically, these would be located in {potato,woody}/non-free/binary-ppc,
right?

Also, as anyone installed the 1.3 port of the jdk and had success running
it? Any input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your help,

Laurent