Re: XFree86 update question

Hi,

Adam C Powell IV writes:

> Now with Linux keycodes, command for alt no longer works, at the
> console or in X. [...] For this reason, I have reverted to ADB
> keycodes and the macintosh_old keyboard mapping in X,

So you built a whole new kernel just for moving one modifier key
around?  The way I did this, while keeping Linux keycodes, was to
install a custom keymap with install-keymap(8) from the console-common
package, edit the resulting file, and reload it with loadkeys(8).

Regards, Jens.

--
J'qbpbe, le m'en fquz pe j'qbpbe!