Re: XFree86 update question

Michael Schmitz wrote:
Or by disabling the old adbmouse driver when HID mouse support is
configured, though both drivers happily coexist? (a kernel source issue,
this one)

Don't give people bad ideas like that, after we're gonna have to answer

Hello? This happened _last_ year ... from 2.3.99 or so, the body of
adbmouse.c was #ifdef'ed out if the alternate mouse driver was active.
Now that's taken care of by CONFIG_ADB_KEYBOARD being defined nowhere.

I don't understand... You mean there are 2 drivers in the kernel for adb mouse ? I didn't know that, my bad.