Re: HFS Plus on Linux ?

On Tue, Sep 11, 2001 at 11:21:13AM +0200, bda@free.fr wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I have two HFS Plus partitions and i want to mount them on my
> Potato.

you can't.

> Does anyone have already do that ?

hfsplusutils as as close as you will ever get.

> I have found last week a tool who can access HFS Plus drive/partitions but it

yup hfsplusutils. in the hfsplus package in woody.

> cannot mount them in the Unix tree, and this tool is a rpm format :-(

nope, there is no linux filesystem driver for HFS+ that works, and
likly never will be, there was some work going on but it stalled and
died.

if your using OSX install it on UFS and not HFS+, you can at least
mount that readonly in linux.

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/