Re: keymap-help request

Ethan Benson <erbenson@alaska.net> writes:

> your using a broken kernel. you must recompile it with
> CONFIG_MAC_ADBKEYCODES=n
>
> for now you must add teh following argument at the bootloader:
>
> keyboard_sends_linux_keycodes=1

This leads me to a problem I'm having.  I did the above on my G3 setup
at home, and now have two problems:

* At the console, all the keys work except for the left-arrow key on
  the separate arrow keypad.  I'm totally unclear as to why the up-,
  down-, and right- would be fine in this case.

* For X11, I removed the XKbModel line in my XF86Config-4 to make the
  mappings usable.  However, none of the keys on the arrow keypad work
  with this setup.

Any hints as to where I should be tweaking things to make everything
happy again?

--
Stephen L. Peters                                  portnoy@portnoy.org
  PGP fingerprint: A1BF 5A81 03E7 47CE 71E0  3BD4 8DA6 9268 5BB6 4BBE