Re: A couple of more issues...

Derrik Pates wrote:
On Mon, 3 Sep 2001, Laurent de Segur wrote:

- I get a couple of pcmcia error messages at the end of the kernel startup:
i82365.o and ds.o complain about no such device and operation not permitted
respectively. No big deal but I didn't get that previously. IMHO, if I do an
install of a powerpc kernel, modules should be able to cope with any ppc
platforms without throwing error messages.

I didn't think that even the new iBook (aka iceBook) had a PC Card slot?

Could you call this thing by its name please ? "iceBook" is a nickname that you sprung iirc, and this childish appellation is getting really stressing.

If you want a funky name, like "Pismo" or "Lombard", forget it, it doesn't have any, "iBook 2001" and "iBook dual-USB" is what it's known as. The "iceBook" is the brand of some bags used to carry the *iBook*.
http://maccentral.macworld.com/news/0107/13.icebook.shtml

Thanks for your cooperation