Re: searching for xine testers

Siggi Langauf wrote:

> So if you just get it running: fine! Nice if you'd send me a note.

Built them on powerpc without a hitch, and they basically work. :)

> If there are any severe showstoppers: hmmm, notify me, or maybe even
> <xine-devel@lists.sf.net>, so we can find a solution.

One thing is that it seems to hang when it can't initialize sound.

Also, I was excited at first to see that it has an ffmpeg plugin, but I
couldn't play MJPEG nor DivX files, is that to be expected?

Haven't tried DVD playback.

All in all, I guess I can upload the packages?