Re: 2.4.9-benh0 crashes during boot with 7600 and Voodoo3

Hmm...I'm not too familiar with miboot. I'll work on that. However, someone
suggested that I try to boot from BootX with 'No Video Driver' checked. Sure
enough, I can read my console now. However, I still crash. But, on the good
side, there's some kind of function that allows for logging of crashes? I'm
in awe of the "mon > " prompt. I just don't completely know what to do with
it. I would like to save the output somewhere, but where? Are there any other
instructions besides the ? command?

Thanks for the help!

Russell