Fw: Re: changed to "keyboard_sends_linux_keycodes"

sorry ... this should go here, too ...

EMail from Michel Dänzer <michdaen@iiic.ethz.ch> to Michael Flaig <mflaig@uni.de> with message <[🔎] 3B895B28.60D2912A@iiic.ethz.ch>
On Sun, 26 Aug 2001 22:25:12 +0200 Michel Dänzer wrote:

> Michael Flaig wrote:
> >
> > EMail from Michel Dänzer <michdaen@iiic.ethz.ch> to Michael Flaig <mflaig@uni.de> with message <[🔎] 3B8955FC.491C5078@iiic.ethz.ch>

> > > Are you using the Apple USB variant?
> >
> > No but I have tested with USB variant ... same bad keymap  ?!  :-(
>
> At least 'alt' should be on the Apple key again. I've quickly tested it, I got
> @ with option-L .

i thougt with keymap_sends_linux_keycodes the keymap problem would be solved ...
because the map isn´t different to x86 then !? ...

why is the macintosh keyboard such a problem ? x86 works but ppc doesn´t ... why?

Don´t know much about keymaps but can I help making one ?
Console keymap isn´t the problem ... It´s only one file but X11 is also broken. And I know nothing about xkb ...