Re: changed to "keyboard_sends_linux_keycodes"

Hi again ...

I changed to de-usb-latin1-nodeadkeys.

if i want the "at" then alt and l is right ... also alt and < for pipe ...

but for changing the desktop the apple key is used !? ... strange ...

but my X11 is also broken ... perhaps you can help me with this, too.

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Generic Keyboard"
        Driver          "keyboard"
        Option          "CoreKeyboard"
        Option          "XkbRules"      "xfree86"
        Option          "XkbModel"      "pc105"
        Option          "XkbLayout"     "de"
        Option          "XkbVariant"    "nodeadkeys"
        Option          "XkbOptions"    "ctrl:nocaps"

is this correct ?

do you know where the keymap problem is discussed ? debian-devel?

thanks,

michael

EMail from Michel Dänzer <michdaen@iiic.ethz.ch> to Michael Flaig <mflaig@uni.de> with message <[🔎] 3B895B28.60D2912A@iiic.ethz.ch>