Re: graph OF hangs - Please help

Hello again!

I did partitioning with mac-fdisk (woody) and reinstalled without
Apple-Drivers - it worked great =8-)).

> > please let ybin take care of boot-device, it will do it correctly.

I did with ybin-0.30 form potato's CD1.

First trial:
Just typing ybin with a written yaboot.conf adapted to my ultra0 it
gave about 10-12 times "/etc/yaboot.conf: line too long". That was it :-(

Second trial:
mkofboot -b /dev/hda2 -i /usr/lib/yaboot/yaboot -m
/usr/lib/yaboot/ofboot --root /dev/hda4 --partition 4 --device `ofpath
/dev/hda`
... seemed to work. (Just one /etc/yaboot.conf. line too long) and the
question "should I create ..." [y].

After that I was able to boot from graphical OF once when CD1 in
CD-RW, without that CD1 in the drive it failed again

printenv boot-device gave:
hd:2,\\:tbxi         hd:,\\:tbxi

Default booting occures in ultra0:2 (potato) instead of ultra1:9 (woody).

Is there any chance to get it default booting with ultra1:9 and beeing
able to boot ultra0:2 from OF graphical (or perhaps any similar solution)?

Thank's again!

Cheers

--
mfg