Re: German Keymap for X4.0.3 (was: German keymap for G3/PPC)

Wilhelm Fitzpatrick wrote:
On Tue, 21 Aug 2001, Michel [ISO-8859-1] Dänzer wrote:

Manuel Reiter wrote:

Time for another plug for APT's wonderful pinpointing feature.

Perhaps you could explain in a little more detail what this is?

I've explained it in all detail here so many times that I'm tired to do it again. See apt-get(8), in particular the --target-release option and the paragraph with the install command about how to install specific versions.