Re: Xemacs getting unstable?

On 20 Aug 2001, Jason E. Stewart wrote:

> Yes I have noticed this, but not often. What I notice is that XEmacs
> leaves screen turds all over the place in it's buffers. Also I seem to
> get a lot more errors in installed packages than I ever did before.

Good to know I'm not crazy, but still disturbing.  Yes, I have also
noticed both when installing xemacs and bytecompiling packages, there
are a number that produce error messages, and also when loading modes
I frequently see error buffers pop up complaining about one thing or
another...

I guess this is the peril of running testing or unstable.  Sadly there is
not a good version of JDE packaged in stable...

-raf