Re: lazy saturday notebook comparo (long)

On 19 Aug 2001 10:19:48 -0700, Jeff Baker wrote:

> anyway the real cinch for me with the tibook is the battery life.  i don't
> think any intel laptop can touch it, even with two heavy batteries
> installed.
>
> you're right about the ibook2, it rocks.

So, I guess one can use one battery at once on the ibook2 and tibook,
right? I really love the 8-9 hour battery life of my Pismo with 2
batteries installed, it goes a full work day which is pretty amazing..

Although I think the batteries are getting a bit old, the time has
dropped a bit. But it is still impressive - makes sitting outside with
wavelan much more fun when you dont need to stare at the battery meter
all the time..

Tuomas

--
:: :: Tuomas Kuosmanen  :: Art Director, Ximian :: ::
:: :: tigert@ximian.com :: www.ximian.com       :: ::