Re: still woody install problems

On Thu, Aug 16, 2001 at 11:06:48AM +0200, Marc Segelken wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> since no one replied to my previous question I will try again.
>

> Trying to install woody 3.0.7 I got a
>   "mount -t proc proc /proc" failed
> error message.
>
> I know that this problem already occured in previous versions, but it was reported to have been fixed in 3.0.7. However, I still have this problem.
>
> Does anybody have an idea what to do about this problem?

its debootstrap (not dbootstrap) which is actually running
chroot /target mount -t proc proc /proc

why its failing i have no idea, that problem went away a long time
ago, why your experiencing it who knows.

i just installed woody using a self compiled cvs snapshot of woody
boot-floppies (as of about 2 weeks ago) and it went flawlessly.

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/