Re: Is it possible to burn MacOS bootable CD's on Linux

it is possible to create new world bootable cd's without driver
partitions. there are just a bunch of hfs details to worry about. look at
the bootable debian cd build process (it's a hybrid bootable only on new
world i believe)

also it is possible to have toast create an old+new world bootable cd
image with a size of 650M and from linux repopulate it and burn the
result. sorry if i have the details missing here but i did get this to
work.

what *didn't* work for me was trying to have mkhybrid steal a driver
partition from a real bootable cd to simplify doing everything from linux.
this functionality is marked as experimental code and may or may not see
more devel work.

brad

--
bcmidgle@sanluis.uccs.edu