Re: Problems with Java

This message indicates java cannot grow its heap any larger.  This may be
do to an actual inability to allocate memory, or more likely, the heap has
grown to the maximum allowed size, which, with the 1.3.0 blackdown VM is
64MB.  You can add override this using the -Xmx parameter to java by doing
something like the following:

java -Xmx128mb com.my.class.Main

Which may involve editing startup scripts for tools like tomcat or ant, to
add the max heap size parameter to the place where java is actually
invoked.

-raf