Re: Strange HFS/cdrom interaction hoses clock!!

> Strange indeed. It used to crash right away on reading from HFS CD-ROMs.

Ah... I hadn't recalled seeing anywhere that this was instant
death.  That's partly why I posted my message, in the hope of warning at
least one other poor unfortunate.  I'm especially impressed that a problem
with the CD-ROM was able to produce corruption on my HD... :/

> May I suggest you read the HFS CD-ROM using MOL?

Sadly I was defeated last time I tried to set up MOL, but perhaps its time
for another attempt.  It's a pity the HFS kernel stuff is so neglected...
Sadly, I haven't the time right now to do the correct thing and fix it
myself (nor the time to gather the knowledge I would need)...

-wilhelm