Galeon History problem

Hey All,

I've compiled and installed galeon 0.11.2 on my testing/unstable
pismo. It has been working fine, but I have one HUGE complaint. The
'Go' menu behavior is completely screwed up. History works fine as
long as I limit myself to using forward or back. If I hop backward
using the go menu it seems to pop that item to the top of the history
stack instead of scrolling history back to that point.

So if I jump to item 6 in the go menu, and then hit 'back', instead of
going to item 7, I'm back at item 0...

This does not happen with mozilla 0.9.2 (or any others).

Before I go posting a Galeon bug, do others see this behavior as well?
Is this some feature I just don't understand?

Also, there doesn't seem to be any way to regulate the length of the
list in the 'Go' menu, anyone know how?

Thanks,
jas.